I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to our school. We are very much looking forward to meeting your child. In preparation for your child starting at Oaklands, we want to give you lots of opportunities to get to know us so that you and your child are ready to take the next steps. Your child will be either in Willow Pathway or Cherry Pathway.
The transition arrangements for this year will include:
- Lots of information being shared on our website specifically for new parents including key information and a virtual tour.
- A parent meeting on Thursday 19th May at 10am. To confirm that you would like to attend please contact the school office on 01162415921.
- A home visit for you to meet Vicky Bland (Assistant Head) and Dhrupti Champaneri (Family Support Worker) so that you can ask any questions that you may have.
- A stay and play session for you and your child which will be an opportunity to meet the class teacher. We will contact you shortly to arrange a date and time.
- A transition booklet that you can share with your child over the summer to help you prepare them.
- A comprehensive admission pack so that you can share all that important information with us.
We will contact you shortly regarding the home visit and stay and play session, and look forward to meeting with you and your child.
Assistant Head Teacher